Document specialist at CLS Communication in Spain
Are you IT proficient and fascinated by the world of languages?
Do you value a dynamic, multicultural environment?
CLS Communication is one of the largest language services providers in the world. Offices in Europe, Asia and North America give the company global flexibility round the clock. CLS’s core business is translating, writing and editing for the banking and finance, insurance, telecommunications, life sciences and legal industries. Over 600 in-house and 3,000 external language experts write, edit and translate texts in any language. The latest technology ensures the highest levels of security and confidentiality, and CLS’s team of dedicated project managers provide exceptional client service.
CLS Communication Spain is seeking a Document Specialist for our office in Madrid.
We are looking for a proficient IT professional with proven DTP knowledge who is organised and willing to learn IT, meticulous yet a fast performer, and able to offer a high degree of flexibility in emergency situations. Candidates must ideally have the following:
- Knowledge of the language industry. You must be resilient, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Computer and/or webmaster certification: hardware and software, particularly MS Office applications.
- 1-3 years' experience in DTP or graphic design services
- Able to rapidly acquire new IT skills and effectively master new applications, features or hitherto unfamiliar programs
- Service-oriented approach and action
- Fluent in English and Spanish, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Other languages (e.g. German, French or Italian) are an asset.
- Indesign, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and Quark an advantage.
Send a current CV along with a cover letter by email to Javier Sánchez (Team Leader Document Support) firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.