UCITS IV: are you ready?
We can help you with UCITS/KIIDs
With UCITS IV, Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs) replace simplified prospectuses. KIIDs have to be written clearly and with a defined format:
- Concise and non-technical language for retail investors
- A KIID for every sub-fund and share class
- Only two pages and regularly updated
- Two charts with specific content
- In at least one of the official languages of the countries where the products are sold
Writing and translating KIIDs
CLS Communication has made a point of gaining an in-depth understanding of the implications of UCITS IV and KIIDs. We have put together a premium team of writers and translators who specializes in the new legislation.
These experts are supported by our readability panel and dedicated project managers.
Editing and translating KIIDs
In addition to translating your KIIDs, we make sure the tone and style of the language is appropriate and clear.
Readability and KIIDs
Working with external agencies and internal expert writers, CLS ensures your documents are in plain language and meet readability standards.
See Wikipedia for more background information on UCITS IV
Please click here to learn more about our UCITS IV partner