CLS After Work Talk in Basel
At our CLS After Work Talks, professionals from the language and technology sectors talk about current developments in their specialist area. The CLS After Work Talks are designed for executives, editors, content developers and translators, and entry is free.
- Informal, after work talks at the CLS office in Basel near the SBB train station.
- No specialized technical knowledge required.
- This is not a marketing event: the presentations focus on practical use and are an opportunity to share information.
- There will be an opportunity for networking after each talk.
- 24 May 2012 at 6:30 pm
- Elisabethenanlage 11, 3rd floor, CLS Basel
- "The history of Doodle – from a one-man hobby to an indispensible online scheduling tool"
- Speaker: Tilman Eberle, Doodle
- CLS Communication Basel
Doodle cannot do a lot, but what it can do, it does well – which is why the tool is used and spread by a large number of people worldwide. Doodle VP of Corporate Communication Tilman Eberle explains how Doodle came to be and how it has grown. He will also explain the challenges currently facing the small global player from Switzerland.
Tilman Eberle is VP of Corporate Communication at Doodle and shapes the global image of the Swiss online scheduling tool. Before joining Doodle, he was a PR consultant at Burson-Marsteller and Communications Manager at Orange Communications.
<a class="cta-button" http:="" www.webilea.ch="" "="">Sign up for the event